Search Site
Category Archive
Authority For Another
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1

I have a power of attorney for [insert here]. Can I file a case for him/her?

Bankruptcy Rule 1004.1 permits a fiduciary to file a bankruptcy case on behalf of a minor or someone who is incapacitated. Here is the rule: “If an infant or incompetent person has a representative, including a general guardian, committee, conservator, or similar fiduciary, the representative may file a voluntary petition on behalf of the infant Read More

Read More
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

How Does Bankruptcy Help?
Our Office
  • Newburgh Office
    372 Fullerton Avenue
    Suite 11
    Newburgh, New York 12550
    Phone: 845-245-6001