If you are struggling financially, you may want to look into filing for bankruptcy. Read on and give our firm a call today to speak with a skilled Newburgh bankruptcy lawyer about your options.
What signs should I look for when filing for bankruptcy?
You may want to think about filing for bankruptcy if you are encountering any of the following signs of financial barriers. Furthermore, you should reach out to our firm to examine the facts of your situation and your options with a skilled bankruptcy attorney. Look out for the following to help you make this determination:
- You are spending more than 20 percent of your net income on credit card bills
- You are using your savings or retirement accounts to pay your monthly bills
- You are using more than two or three major credit cards
- You are relying on friends and family to loan you money
- You need a co-signer in order to receive a loan
- You are concealing purchases from your spouse or family
- You lie to your spouse or other family members about your spending or hide credit card statements
- You are due on bills
- You are living paycheck-to-paycheck
- You are selling your belongings to come up with cash
- You are unsure about what you owe on all your debts
- You have attempted to buy something and had your credit card declined
- Your checks bounce
- You are obtaining collection calls from creditors
- You have been rejected additional credit
If you are facing any of the above stressful scenarios, it is in your best interest to make changes in your life that can provide relief to your financial responsibilities. Do not wait to reach out to our firm today to examine the facts of your case and the best course of action. Our firm is committed to ensuring that all of our clients have the help and advice they need to make knowledgeable financial choices. All you have to do is give us a call.
What steps should I take when filing for bankruptcy?
Our firm recognizes that filing for bankruptcy can have a negative connotation. However, it can be one of the best choices you will make, and with one of our attorneys on your side, you will not go through any step without help. Our legal team has a lot of experience in this field and we are ready to use our knowledge to help you. At the Law Office of Michael D. Pinksy, P.C., we are determined to ensure that you and your future are covered.
CONTACT A BANKRUPTCY LAWYER TO DISCUSS YOUR DEBT OR COLLECTION ISSUE
Michael D. Pinsky, P.C. represents clients in bankruptcy actions and related matters. Please call 845-394-2616 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation.