There are several indications to look out for when deciding whether or not to commence the bankruptcy process. Read on and reach out to our firm today to speak with a dedicated and experienced Newburgh bankruptcy lawyer. Our legal team is here to ensure you and your financial future are protected.
How do I know it’s time to file for bankruptcy?
You may want to consider filing for bankruptcy if you are facing any of the following signs of financial obstacles. Additionally, it is in your best interest to reach out to our firm to discuss the details of your situation and your options with an experienced bankruptcy attorney. Look out for the following to help you make this choice:
- You are using your savings or retirement accounts to pay your monthly bills
- You are spending more than 20 percent of your net income on credit card bills
- You are utilizing more than two or three major credit cards
- You are depending on friends and family to loan you money
- You need a co-signer in order to receive a loan
- You are concealing purchases from your spouse or family
- You lie to your spouse or other family members about your spending or hide credit card statements
- You are due on bills
- You are living paycheck-to-paycheck
- You are selling your belongings to come up with cash
- You are uncertain what you actually owe on all your debts
- You have tried to buy something and had your credit card declined
- Your checks bounce
- You are obtaining collection calls from creditors
- You have been denied additional credit
In the event that you are facing any of the above stressful situations, it may be suggested that you should make modifications to relieve your financial burdens. Do not hesitate to contact our firm today to discuss the details of your circumstance and the best course of action. Our firm is dedicated to ensuring that all of our clients have the support and guidance they need to make knowledgeable financial choices. All you have to do is give us a call.
What measures should I take when filing for bankruptcy?
Our firm acknowledges that filing for bankruptcy can carry a negative connotation. However, it can be one of the best decisions you will make, and with one of our attorneys on your side, you will not go through any step alone. Our legal team has a background in this field and we are prepared to use our experience to help you. At the Law Office of Michael D. Pinksy, P.C., we are committed to ensuring that you and your future are protected.
CONTACT A BANKRUPTCY LAWYER TO DISCUSS YOUR DEBT OR COLLECTION ISSUE
Michael D. Pinsky, P.C. represents clients in bankruptcy actions and related matters. Please call 845-394-2616 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation.