Our firm understands how difficult financial instability can be on an individual. Our bankruptcy firm is equipped with the knowledge and experience required to ensure that our clients have the support they need each step of the way. To learn more about how we can help you, reach out to our skilled Newburgh bankruptcy lawyers today and continue reading to learn more about the signs to look for when deciding whether or not you should file for bankruptcy. Our firm is on your side.
When should I file for bankruptcy?
If you can relate to any of the below scenarios, it may indicate that you are in financial trouble. If you are in this unfortunate situation, it is in your best interest to retain the services of a skilled Newburgh bankruptcy lawyer to assist you in making the right decisions for yourself and your financial future.
- You are using your savings or retirement accounts to pay your monthly bills
- You are spending more than 20 percent of your net income on credit card bills
- You are utilizing more than two or three major credit cards
- You are relying on friends and family to lend you money
- You require a co-signer in order to receive a loan
- You are hiding purchases from your spouse or family
- You lie to your spouse or other family members about your spending or hide credit card statements
- You are overdue on bills
- You are living paycheck-to-paycheck
- You are selling your belongings to come up with cash
- You are unsure what you actually owe on all your debts
- You have tried to purchase something and had your credit card declined
- Your checks bounce
- You are receiving collection calls from creditors
- You have been rejected additional credit
If you are facing any of the above scenarios, you will likely need to make changes to protect yourself and your financial situation. Reach out to our firm today to learn more about your options.
What should I do if these signs apply to me?
Our firm recognizes that the thought of filing for bankruptcy is overwhelming. That is why you can rely on our firm to help you find the best solution for your financial struggles. Our firm has experience in this field and we are prepared to help you each step of the way. We are on your side. At the Law Office of Michael D. Pinksy, P.C., we are dedicated to ensuring that you and your future are protected. Reach out to us today to learn more about how we can help you.
CONTACT A BANKRUPTCY LAWYER TO DISCUSS YOUR DEBT OR COLLECTION ISSUE
Michael D. Pinsky, P.C. represents clients in bankruptcy actions and related matters. Please call 845-394-2616 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation.