Our firm recognizes the stress you may be facing if you are struggling financially. Continue reading to learn more about signs to keep in mind when thinking about filing for bankruptcy and reach out to our skilled Newburgh bankruptcy lawyer today. We are on your side.
When should I make the decision to file for bankruptcy?
If you are encountering any signs of financial trouble, you may want to consider filing for bankruptcy. Do not hesitate to reach out to our skilled Newburgh bankruptcy lawyer to help you in making the right decisions for yourself and your financial future.
- You are spending more than 20 percent of your net income on credit card bills
- You are using your savings or retirement accounts to pay your monthly bills
- You are utilizing more than two or three major credit cards
- You are relying on friends and family to lend you money
- You require a co-signer in order to receive a loan
- You are hiding purchases from your spouse or family
- You lie to your spouse or other family members about your spending or hide credit card statements
- You are overdue on bills
- You are living paycheck-to-paycheck
- You are selling your belongings to come up with cash
- You are unsure what you actually owe on all your debts
- You have tried to purchase something and had your credit card declined
- Your checks bounce
- You are receiving collection calls from creditors
- You have been rejected additional credit
If you are facing any of the above unfortunate situations, it may mean that you will need to make changes to save yourself and your financial situation. It is in your best interest to reach out to our firm today to discuss your scenario in-depth with one of our dedicated legal team members. Our firm is committed to ensuring that all of our clients have the support and guidance they need to make informed financial decisions. We are just one call away.
What steps should I take if the above-mentioned signs apply to me?
Our firm realizes that the idea of filing for bankruptcy is stressful. Because of this, you can reach out to our firm to work with a legal team willing to find the best possible solution for you and your financial burdens. Our firm has a background in this field and we are ready to help you each step of the way. We are here to help you. At the Law Office of Michael D. Pinksy, P.C., we are committed to ensuring that you and your future are covered. Give us a call today to get started.
CONTACT A BANKRUPTCY LAWYER TO DISCUSS YOUR DEBT OR COLLECTION ISSUE
Michael D. Pinsky, P.C. represents clients in bankruptcy actions and related matters. Please call 845-394-2616 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation.